NÉO Groupe Numérique is looking for a versatile and motivated Digital designer to join its team.
Working closely with the Creative Director, you will be actively involved in various design projects (applications, Web, graphics), including the complete design of the company’s flagship product, Centralio, a platform specializing in the connection of systems (integration, synchronization, automation) as well as custom application development.
If you like the idea of joining an ambitious startup and building meaningful projects from the ground up, then we have the perfect challenge for you!
- Implement a complete design system and prototypes for the Centralio platform
- Create user interfaces (UI) and modern and original components
- Build intuitive, functional and elegant user experiences (UX)
- Conceive and design various declinations (graphics, marketing, brand image, etc.)
- Explore and define creative and strategic approaches
- Correlate business needs with digital initiatives
- Prepare preliminary approaches (tree structures, wireframes, prototypes, etc.)
- Participate in quality control and testing
- Support colleagues and clients as needed in related initiatives
- Experience creating web applications (SaaS)
- Complementary skills: WordPress, HTML and CSS
- Effective interpersonal skills and technical know-how
- Attention to project details, objectives and constraints
- Keen interest in new technologies and the latest trends in graphic design
- Desire to collaborate with a multidisciplinary team and share ideas constructively
- Ability to adapt and wear multiple hats in a context of growth and changing priorities
- Mastery of Figma (or equivalent) and the Adobe Creative suite
- Relevant college or university degree (multimedia, design, graphics, etc.)
- Concrete and demonstrated experience (portfolio required)
About Néo Groupe Numérique
Centralio is a platform specializing in the connection of systems (integration, synchronization, automation) as well as custom application development.
NÉO Groupe Numérique is a member of Magog Technopole, a growth accelerator for tech businesses. Our company is located in the heart of the Eastern Townships and offers an exceptional working and living environment. We promote a healthy work-life balance, flexible hours, teleworking and professional development.
Interested in this challenge? Send us your resume and portfolio to the following address: firstname.lastname@example.org.